2021 UK Training
PROPERTIES, TESTING AND DATA SHEETS
Dates: 16th & 18th November 2021 (two half day sessions)
Time: 09:00-11:30 GMT each day
- Members – 1 session – £20, Both sessions – £35
- Non-members – 1 session – £40, Both Sessions – £75
- Non members attending both sessions will qualify for free membership for 1 year
To provide an understanding of how the properties of refractories are determined, how the results are used and an introduction to how the results can be used in assessment of refractory materials.
Webinars were led by experts in refractory materials. Time was allocated for questions. There were exercises in the course with several people from one organisation being undertaken in small groups.
Who Should Attend
Personnel involved in testing, specification and selection of refractory materials. The course will assume a basic knowledge of refractory materials.
- Introduction – Why properties matter
- Types of Property – Chemical, Physical, Thermal, Simulative
- How Properties are Measured
- Data Sheets and Specification
- Product Assessment