The annual conference day is on Wednesday 9th November 2022 in Sheffield with the full programme listing at https://www.ireng.org/2022-uk-conference/. You can also book online on the same website page.
The conference day will be held on Wednesday 9th November 2022 in Sheffield commencing at 9:30am with the AGM being held at 09:00. The day will look at Surviving the Energy Crisis – Industry under Fire.
The Annual Conference Programme is:
Arrival: 09:00 for a 09.30 start, close of conference is at 16:00
• Chris Parr, Imerys, ‘The evolution of sustainable refractory raw materials, from end user needs to industrial reality’
• Andreas Mertke, Dalmia GSB
• Break and networking
• Novacast, ‘Getting it right first time, simulation of a melting process – every casting counts’
• Rob Flello, new Chief Executive from the British Ceramic Confederation
• Lunch and networking
• Presenting the President
• Sebastien Klaus, Almatis, ‘Mission NeutrAL: a sustainable commitment’
• Jon Bolton, ‘Supporting a move to green steel’
• Christian Wolf, Velco
• Phil Walls, ‘A review of recent developments in refractory materials and forming processes’
Book here: www.eventbrite.com/cc/institute-of-refractories-engineers-2022-events-307059 before 31st October 2022.
#ire #conference #day #2022